- Microcurrent Introduction, Edward Kondrot, MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt, FCSO
- History of Microcurrent and Color Therapy, Larry Wallace, O.D., FCSO
- Peripheral Vascular Disease, Diane Omtvedt,M.Ac, L.as
- Cervical Stenosis, Norri Collier, D.C.
- Time and Frequency Specific Microcurrent with the development of new frequency, Garry Griffin, N.D.
- Painful Neovascular Glaucoma, Richard Luekenga, O.D.
- C6 Paraplegia, Edward Kondrot, MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt, FCSO
- Combining Microcurrent and light Therapy in the treatment of disease, Darren Starwynn, Dipl.Ac, O.M.D
- Case Study of Peripheral Neuropathy, Garry Griffin, N.D.
- Meridian Testing to Treat Post Gallbladder Pain, Teri Sherman, D.S., D.C.
- Acute Back Pain, Carolyn Richards, N.D., DRM, Dip Sport Therapies
- Pain Associated with breast cancer, Darren Starwynn, Dipl.Ac, O.M.D
- Open angle Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration, Larry Wallace, O.D., FCSO
- Facial Rejuvenation, Teri Sherman, D.S., D.C.
Be the first to review “The First (2007) Annual Microcurrent Conference Videos (8 Disc DVD set)” Cancel reply
The 12th Annual Microcurrent Case Conference proudly presents the following presentations by honorary speakers. John Shieh – Emerging Technologies in Regenerative Medicine David Nebbeling –…
(The old DVDs have been converted to video files that can be watched on computer now. A flash drive will be provided with all video…
The 11th Annual Microcurrent Case Conference proudly presents the following presentations by honorary speakers.. Charles McWilliams – Aether Therapeutics with a Focus on the Multidimensional…
There are no reviews yet.