- Microcurrent Introduction, Edward Kondrot, MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt, FCSO
- History of Microcurrent and Color Therapy, Larry Wallace, O.D., FCSO
- Peripheral Vascular Disease, Diane Omtvedt,M.Ac, L.as
- Cervical Stenosis, Norri Collier, D.C.
- Time and Frequency Specific Microcurrent with the development of new frequency, Garry Griffin, N.D.
- Painful Neovascular Glaucoma, Richard Luekenga, O.D.
- C6 Paraplegia, Edward Kondrot, MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt, FCSO
- Combining Microcurrent and light Therapy in the treatment of disease, Darren Starwynn, Dipl.Ac, O.M.D
- Case Study of Peripheral Neuropathy, Garry Griffin, N.D.
- Meridian Testing to Treat Post Gallbladder Pain, Teri Sherman, D.S., D.C.
- Acute Back Pain, Carolyn Richards, N.D., DRM, Dip Sport Therapies
- Pain Associated with breast cancer, Darren Starwynn, Dipl.Ac, O.M.D
- Open angle Glaucoma and Macular Degeneration, Larry Wallace, O.D., FCSO
- Facial Rejuvenation, Teri Sherman, D.S., D.C.
The 11th Annual Microcurrent Case Conference proudly presents the following presentations by honorary speakers.. Charles McWilliams – Aether Therapeutics with a Focus on the Multidimensional…
Keynote Speeches First Place | Multiple Mysterious Symptoms Linked to a Tooth | Jerry Tennant Second Place | Medial Elbow Pain and Swelling in a…
(The actual discs may have different face printing.) Disc One: Introduction to Microcurrent Edward Kondrot, MD, MD(H), CCH, DHt, FCSO Hands on workshops on different…