The Annual Microcurrent Conference (formerly the Microcurrent Case Conference) started in 2007 to bring together the diverse groups of microcurrent practitioners from the US and abroad. Our purpose and passion is to unite the community, bring together leaders in the field of microcurrent applications and technologies, and to help expand our knowledge base. We strive to bring value and benefit to all practitioners, patients and the community as a whole.
The 15th Annual Microcurrent Conference and Training
October 20-23, 2021
In-person and Virtual Conference
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Chandler Golf Resort
This Year’s Topic: Microcurrent and the Nervous System – Supercharged 2021
Striving to Create the Most Prepared Microcurrent Community!
The Annual Microcurrent Conference began in 2007 by Dr Ed Kondrot. He created a conference to highlight the wonderful, early Client Cases of practitioners using Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM). His philosophy was open minded to ‘all things bio-energetic’; highlighting other resonance based technologies such as light and magnet, as well as many others! In 2017 Dr Kondrot passed the torch to national instructor and leader in the field, Vanessa LK Howe, MSPT. Today, Vanessa has evolved the conference to include more National Level Expert Lecturers, while still maintaining the Case Presentations and the commitment to including additional awareness of other Resonance based Bio-Energetic Medicine modalities. Additionally, the early days allowed for non-practitioners to also have access to our conference with the hope that we could reach and educate an interested public with the amazing results and advancements in the Microcurrent and Resonance world! Today, we still maintain this policy and embrace the passionate non-practitioners that join us each year!
Join us this year for a virtual or in person experience! Vanessa is again joined by the brilliant and entertaining Dr John Shieh, MD as co-chair! Dive into the realms of treating the nervous system with microcurrent (as well as other amazing technologies). This conference will offer broad perspectives from concussion care, to stem cell integrated models, to sports interventions, research and much more! Our speaker team this year is not to be missed! You will see some fresh new faces, as well as some of our previous national leaders in the area of microcurrent and bioenergetic healing!
Our Chairpersons for 2021:
Vanessa Howe is a Physical Therapist by trade who has been teaching, mentoring and developing innovative equipment since the early 2000s. She joins us again this year as the Chair of the Conference, will present on Concussion Care, Nutritional Considerations for Stable State, as well as treating the Nervous System in the Periphery. As always, she will end the conference with her typical ‘wrap up and bring home’ and she will be moderating the presentations, but will be joined by the amazing Dr. John Shieh. She will once again teach her Advanced Programming Pre- Con course which is only taught at our AMC Conference!
John Shieh, MD has previously amazed us with his innovative and brilliant approaches to Regenerative Medicine as well as Bio-Energetic Medicine. Thank you Dr Shieh for all you do to support and encourage the microcurrent community! This year he will continue to wow us with his amazing work of integrating Regenerative Medicine with Microcurrent!
Reasons to Attend the 2021 Microcurrent Conference!
- This is a once a year opportunity to join the larger microcurrent community! Learn from experts that are changing lives!
- Fresh Topics – Microcurrent and Nervous System – Supercharged in 2021. The nervous system was created to move current! Learn how Resonance supercharges this healing modality!
- Be inspired by industry leaders! Hear about the latest breakthroughs and improvements! Gain insight and treatment ideas to take your practice to the next level!
- We’re not just Microcurrent! Light, Magnet and more! There is so much happening in the world of Bio-Energetic Medicine! This year, check out Vanessa’s additional content on how to integrate different modalities to get your results to those of the pro athletes!
- Microcurrent training classes! There is no better place to learn microcurrent (FSM) than right here! Cost effective, but some of the most relevant and accessible content available!
- Take your practice to the next level! More patients! More healing! More revenue! Learn from practitioners who have made it to the top!
- Visit our exhibitors! Check out the latest and greatest microcurrent and bio-energetic medical devices!
- Patients/Non-professional attendees are also welcome! Have you experienced the miracle of micro? Join us and learn more of how it works! Discount may apply.
- Enjoy social and play day in sunny Arizona. Stay for Sunday and enjoy the sun and fun!
- Generous Take Home Gift! All 2-day conference (In-person) attendees will receive 1 – Mili Pure Spray ($99 value). This smart hydration system and a moisture meter is perfect for microcurrent treatments, as well as beauty applications. It boosts skin radiance with hydrogen-rich ultra-fine mist. DON’T MISS IT.
(Please note: Speakers, training, pricing, and more have not been finalized, check back regularly for updates)
Oct 20~21, 2021, Pre-Conference Training
Oct 20, 2021 (Wednesday)
Oct 21, 2021 (Thursday)
Training fee: Please check each training.
Oct 22~23, 2021 2-Day Conference
Oct 22, 2021 (Friday)
Oct 23, 2019 (Saturday)
- $475 Early Bird fee before Sept 1st including 2-day conference, Exhibitors’ lunch and Award Banquet. $575 regular fee after Sept 1.
- One day pass (Friday or Saturday) is available.
- Speakers and case presenters are qualified for discount. Please contact vanessa@HoweRT.com for discount details.
- Patients/Non-professional attendees may qualify $100 discount. Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org for discount approval.
- $275 2-day conference fee for paid exhibitors including banquet ticket. ($245 early bird special)
Oct 24, 2021, Social Events
We have a phenomenal line-up of speakers!
Catherine Willner, MD USA
Doctor Willner is a board-certified neurologist practicing in Durango, Colorado. As the President of Durango Neurological Associates, PC, she maintains a general practice in neurology and also has expertise in pain, autonomic and peripheral neurology. In addition to providing allopathic neurological care, Windom Integrative Neurology has evolved as a multidimensional clinic that focuses on personalized systems based health and wellness care, utilizing a Functional Medicine integrative systems based approach. Windom’s clinical focus is on optimizing the health of the individual using food based nutritional biochemistry and dynamic physical, structural and emotional therapies including extensive application of bioenergetic techniques and technologies. Windom’s mission includes clinical research specifically focused on the appropriate integration of bioenergetic devices in clinical care. A range of innovative technologies is in use at Windom including a variety of microcurrent technologies, PEMF and low level laser therapies.
Vanessa Howe, MSPT USA (Co-Chair)
Vanessa Howe, MSPT is a physical therapist and pioneer in the area of Resonance Based Technologies. She integrated microcurrent (Frequency Specific Microcurrent-FSM) into her Physical Therapy practice in 2005. Since then, she has been a national instructor who is viewed as an innovative programmer of both current (electrical stim) and magnetic fields (pEMF). She has taught physicians, therapists, and trainers from all over the world. She is regarded as one of the foremost authorities in use of microcurrent for athletic injuries, both working directly with and consulting with some of the top athletic cases in the country. Vanessa works with athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB, Olympic Sports of gymnastics, soccer, NHL, and many NCAA sports. Meanwhile her clinic continues to serve a general pain population in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan.
Vanessa is an active speaker in the area of Microcurrent, as well as Resonance and BioEnergy Medicine. She presents at universities, for professional organizations and teaches CEUed courses. She has been a highlighted Keynote Speaker for this conference for the past 5 years. She continues this year as the Organizing Chair.
John Shieh, MD USA (Co-Chair)
Dr Shieh was a founder of both Modern Concepts Medical Group and RejuvaYou Medical Corporation. His specialties include non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic medicine and anti-aging medicine. His focus on excellence and patient care has earned him the distinction of being selected “Best Doctors” by LA Downtown News and currently featured on Best of LA. Dr Shieh offers the leading edge treatments in skin rejuvenation and anti-aging to all patients. These treatments were previously guarded as beauty secrets by famous actors, models, and the rich and famous. Dr. Shieh’s practice of non-invasive cosmetic treatments has always been by referral-only, and included international celebrities, Miss Universe contestants, models, actresses, NFL cheerleaders, and other clients that needed to always look and feel their best. However, with the expansion of his facilities and the formation of RejuvaYou, these amazing treatments are now available to everyone who wishes to turn back the hands of time to look and feel younger and become healthier.
Shannon Goossen, AP, LMT, CMTPT USA
Shannon Goossen, AP, LMT, CMTPT is a recognized national expert in treating myofascial pain and solving complex neuropathic pain problems using novel techniques incorporating microcurrent and bioenergetic devices. Shannon teaches nationally, offers private clinical in-services and offers online training at www.FrequenciesThatMEND.com She has also trained in Functional Medicine and completed IFM’s AFMCP. Her many innovations include the development of the Walking ReleaseTM Method and Mover-StabilizerTM concept. She is President of Comprehensive Myofascial Therapy Associates and the Educational Director for the National Foundation for Integrative Medicine (www.NFIM.org). She is a contributing writer for two textbooks and has had several articles published on spinal disorders, myofascial pain, clinical evaluation and is an award winning presenter on microcurrent. In 2018, Shannon was selected to teach the use of Microcurrent (FSM) and her novel manual therapy techniques to help solve chronic pain for a USAF demonstration project. She continues to teach at multiple air force bases and for the DHA for the military. Shannon was also selected to be on the USAF Warrior Games Medical Team and the USA Invictus Games Medical Team. Currently her FSM protocols, Mover-Stabilizer & Walking ReleaseTM methods are being implemented by MDs, PT’s, OT’s, LMT’s, LAc’s.& DC’s
Fernando Yaacov Peña, MD. MSc Columbia
Dr. Peña is an amazing Ophthalmologist trained in Colombia and in the USA (University of Southern California and Doheny Eye Institute), with special emphasis in anterior segment surgery, ophthalmic clinical and epidemiological research, primary eye care and prevention of blindness. He is also the Advisor and Consultant for Lions Clubs International Foundation-Sight First, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Health Organization and Vision 2020 Latin America. He is also Professor of Ophthalmology in various residency programs in Latin America, the “Fundacion Vision” in Paraguay, the “Fundacion Oftalmológica del Caribe” in Colombia, and the Colombian Society of Ophthalmology, Advisor/speaker for pharmaceutical laboratories. He has developed projects related to retinopathy of prematurity in Paraguay and Colombia. Organized Courses and Workshops for prevention of blindness, community eye health, research, leadership and management, and was involved in the evaluation of eye care services in Haiti after the earthquake in 2010 and presentation of the results to several NGOs of the region in Santo Domingo. We welcome Dr Peña back as he will present virtually from beautiful Columbia! Cannot wait to see you back in person, Dr Peña!
Laura Keiles, ND MMP (LMBT) CPN
Dr. Laura Keiles is an influencer of mental, digestive, and neurological health interconnectivity. The “Pain, Mind, Diet Connection” approach to health has shattered outdated paradigms and health approaches by viewing symptoms in relation to the body as a whole rather than the ailment alone.
By shedding this knowledge through training and application, the “wholism” approach has already become instrumental in the management and treatment of chronic mold, lyme, small intestinal bowel overgrowth, mental illnesses/conditions, and much more. Dr Keiles will be presenting on her amazing research using QEEG with FSM and proving that there is real and amazing changes that occur! Want to hear even more? Join her for her Pre-Con Course to delve into how the brain can be ‘seen’ through QEEG and how microcurrent can be a miraculous intervention for the brain!
And More Speakers … HAVE SOMETHING TO ADD??? We have a few Speakers Opportunities open and available! Email Vanessa@HoweRT.com to inquire and learn more!
October 20-21, 2021, Wednesday~Thursday
Want to learn more? Please contact Vanessa vanessa@HoweRT.com
Here is the training list.
Training #2A Introduction to Microcurrent for Neuropathic and Myofascial Pain, Oct. 20 by Shannon Goossen
Training #2B Resolving post-concussive pain: Incorporating easy to learn manual therapy techniques with FSM to quickly improve function and stability, Oct. 21 by Shannon Goossen
Training #4 Introduction to reading QEEG brain maps for Microcurrent applications, Oct. 21 am by Laura Keiles
Instructor: Ning Wu
Level One Training is for practitioners and pre-approved patients who are interested in learning more about effective use of the Inspirstar Microcurrent products including software and devices. You will learn the following:
- The basics concept, terminology and software installation;
- How to create a protocol in standard way and magic way;
- How to create different profiles like patient profiles, office profiles, master profile, etc;
- Global operations – Global Change and Global Find;
- How to manage protocols;
- How to program the device and use IS02 device.
This training needs moderate knowledge of PC operations. Product cost (software and/or device) is not included in the tuition.
Subscribers will have unlimited online watch of pre-recorded training. Ning will be available on Oct 20 to provide in-person Q&A and additional tutoring if you come to Chandler.
Inspirstar software is Windows based program and can be installed on any Windows computer like desktop, laptop, Windows tablet like Surface, or Mac PC with Windows on its virtual machine like Parallels.
Who Attend this Training?
Practitioners or pre-approved patients who use Inspirstar products and software and want to learn more. For any question or patient pre-approval, please contact email@example.com.
Instructor: Ning Wu
Inspirstar Level Two training is for practitioners and patients who have owned Inspirstar device and software and want to learn more advanced features. You will learn the following:
- Advanced waveforms explanations and the use of difference waveforms;
- Real Time to enable visualization of frequencies delivered to the body in real time on your computer monitor;
- Random Frequency/Loop to specify and control random frequency which is reported to work better than specific frequency in some studies;
- IS02 advanced features especially IS02PRO, the most advanced “Game Changer of FSM device”;
- Work with IS02 including troubleshooting;
- Discussion of current flow in the body;
- Encryption introduction.
Subscribers will have unlimited online watch of pre-recorded training. Ning will be available on Oct 21 to provide in-person Q&A and additional tutoring if you come to Chandler.
Training Bonus: Profile Editor Real Time feature and Random Frequency/Loop feature For Free( $100 value).
Who Should Attend this Training?
Practitioners or pre-approved patients who use Inspirstar products and software and want to learn advanced features and technology. For any question or patient pre-approval, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructor: Shannon Goossen, AP, LMT, CMTPT
Practitioners will be provided access to Shannon’s www.FrequenciesthatMEND.com “Foundations 1: Frequency Specific Microcurrent” online. Access to online class begins August 15 (no additional cost to this pre-conf training or the conference). This online course will be a pre-requisite and must be completed before class. Class is limited to 20 depending on physical space.
The in person training will include review of the online course foundational information, clinical evaluation techniques, multiple practicums for: microcurrent set up and application, combined manual therapy and micro current techniques and customized microcurrent protocol development strategies.
Bonus material includes: How to identify, then address, underlying emotional and physical trauma in pain patients, and how procedural memory can keep patients “stuck” after an injury or trauma
Who Should Attend this Training?
Practitioners who are new to microcurrent and want to learn microcurrent frequencies and protocols to treat pain and other conditions.
Training #2B Resolving post-concussive pain: Incorporating easy to learn manual therapy techniques with FSM to quickly improve function and stability, Oct. 21 Only.
Instructor: Shannon Goossen, AP, LMT, CMTPT
Time: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM. Please arrive by 8:15 for registration/check in
Introduction: When treating myofascial pain & dysfunction is not enough
Learn to identify Dynamic Myofascial Dysfunctions in your patient’s unique gait & behavior especially when there is a history of concussions and neck injuries
• HUMANS ADAPT! Assessing today’s movement from yesterday’s (yesterYEARS) injuries enables you to identify NeuroMyoFascial adaptations and compensatory patterns
• Recognize associated mechanical & systemic ramifications of myofascial dysfunction associated with neck injuries and concussion
Effective FSM and manual therapy for hidden Neuro-MyoFascial Dysfunctions:
• How to leverage the interactivity between the brain, peripheral nervous system, myofascial network, biomechanics, & aberrant movement
• The BRILLIANT efficiency of the brain encourages INSTANT adaptive “solutions” that result in “functional” dysfunction
• How injured muscles LEARN “the right wrong thing” that leads to ongoing dysfunctional adaptations so we can continue to function until pain STOPS US
• Learn how to find the story behind the story… something you were never taught in school
• Take a journey through the miraculous NeuroMyoFascial system: how and why it REALLY holds & releases pain patterns, postural compensations, old physical trauma and emotions
Restore functional movement by activating key Mover & Stabilizer muscles with dynamic manual therapy techniques
• GRAVITY is your friend: Learn to access this “assistant therapist” for immediate results
• Stabilizers! The muscle function you never learned in school, and isn’t in the text books: Learn how to reactivate these core muscles and instantly restore biomechanical ease
• Once you are STABLE… You can MOVE! Understand the function of Movers: Learn the techniques to release & re-educate these key activation muscles
• Learn the fascinating relationship between agonist and antagonist muscles: You’ve seen this in your practice, but what does it really mean? You’ll get it, as soon as you see it!
Apply powerful microcurrent protocols to support restoration of natural neuro-electrical flow for muscle movement and stabilization
• Hand-on Frequency Specific Microcurrent (FSM) practicums:, you’ll receive mobilization &
motor sensory reboot protocols to enhance the dynamic treatment techniques you learn in this
● understand the key symptoms found with concussion and post-concussion syndrome
● understand post-concussive syndrome and the cervical myofascial component
● demonstrate proficiency in assessing myofascial pain & dysfunction
● identify the genesis of aberrant movement patterns & distorted biomechanics
● be able to identify postural distortions, stabilizer muscle weaknesses, and mover muscles. dysfunction in the “Mover and Stabilizer muscles” driven by the brain “compensating for an injury/trauma/catastrophic event”
● be able to demonstrate basic competence in applying specific active/dynamic manual therapy techniques to restore optimal cervical movement and function.
● Gain a deeper understanding of the emotional impact of injury or trauma on the NeuroMyoFascial system and limbic system.
● Learn the critical stabilizer muscles and how to PROPERLY activate them
● Learn the secret to relaxing the neck and shoulder muscles
After the completion of this course the learner will be able to:
● Gain hands-on experience in therapeutic techniques to resolve dysfunctional cervical motor patterns and/or dynamic postural distortions quickly (ONE Treatment)
● Provide FSM combined with manual therapy techniques for the activation & treatment of the “mover and stabilizer” muscles
● Apply specific active, dynamic manual therapy techniques to resolve pain and dysfunction in the neck and shoulder while resolving the debilitating symptoms of post concussive syndrome.
Who Should Attend this Training?
Practitioners who are already familiar with FSM and interested in learning Shannon’s easy to apply Mover/Stabilizer techniques for myofascial pain & dysfunction, and cervical pain/ instability following concussions. Additionally, participants will learn how prior physical and emotional trauma perpetuates post concussive syndrome and pain. Skilled practitioners will quickly grasp the concepts and treatment techniques taught in this class. This class is not suggested for practitioners new to FSM (1 year experience recommended). An understanding of myofascial pain, trigger points, general anatomy, neuro-motor-sensory eval is recommended as well. If you are wanting to incorporate fast and easy hands-on skills to take your FSM practice to the next level daily miracles treating impossible cases… This is the AMC preconference workshop for you!
Instructor: Vanessa Howe
Tuition: $395 for the whole day
Section #1: Repeat Performance By Popular Demand! You asked for it…again! In this 1 day course, acclaimed programmer and practitioner Vanessa Howe will share her methodology and philosophy of programming. Developed for the active practitioner, this class will focus on how to take your “good” outcomes to “great”. Learn how to decide which frequencies to run longer, shorter, and loop processes. Practitioners are encouraged to bring real life, challenging cases to problem solve and discuss. This class focuses on where participants are, to help you get to the next level. Time: 8am to 1pm.
Section #2: MAXIMIZE THE POWER: A 3 hour course discussing the principles of Micro, Light & Magnets and how they pertain to healing with BioEnergetic modalities. Learn from Vanessa on how she intentionally harnesses the power behind these tools to maximize outcomes and accelerate healing. Take just this course for $125; or the entire day for $395. Time 2pm to 5pm.
Contact Vanessa at: vanessa@HoweRT.com for more information and available Presenter Discount Pricing and Repeat Attendee Discount!
Who Attend this Training?
Practitioners who want to learn microcurrent advanced frequencies and programming to create advanced protocols to treat different conditions.
Instructor: Vanessa Howe
This training #3B is Section #2 of Training #3A. #3B is for anyone who would like to take ONLY the afternoon course. A 3 hour course discussing the principles of Micro, Light & Magnets and how they pertain to healing with BioEnergetic modalities. Learn from Vanessa on how she intentionally harnesses the power behind these tools to maximize outcomes and accelerate healing. Learn the secret to how we take professionals off the injury lists and back on the courts/fields in just a fraction of the time!
Take just this course #3B for $125; or the entire day training #3A for $395. Time 2pm to 5pm.
Contact Vanessa at: vanessa@HoweRT.com for more information and available Presenter Discount Pricing!
Who Should Attend this Training?
Practitioners who want to learn microcurrent advanced frequencies and programming to create advanced protocols to treat different conditions. Practitioners who want to better understand how to use multiple modalities to maximize their treatment outcomes!
Training #4 Introduction to reading QEEG Brain Maps for Microcurrent applications, Oct. 21 am only
Instructor: Laura Keiles
Time: 8:30 AM – 12:30(4 hours). Please arrive by 8:15 for registration/check in
Teaching Content: QEEG reports can be helpful in identifying the location and challenges found in a client’s brain map. The primary objective of this session is to learn how to help your clients based on their individual QEEG brain map to balance specific brain waves and areas of the brain with lasting results. We will be using sample brain maps for case studies to reinforce analytical processes shared. If you love the brain, you will not want to miss this Pre Con!
Afternoon Pre-Con Course Opening! Have something to teach? Contact Vanessa ASAP at vanessa@HoweRT.com
Real Cases are what made this Conference! Share your stories and cases! Please send the case name and brief description to Vanessa Howe email@example.com . Because only 4-5 cases will be presented, please submit your case ASAP.
Top case will win our coveted Case Presentation Award!
We would like to invite you to participate in the Conference and showcase your products/services to our physician and non-physician participants.
- Standard exhibitor fee is $899 early bird ($999 after Sept 1) with 8×10 space. Each exhibitor fee includes 2 exhibitor hall badges. Friday Exhibitor Lunch Presentation Included. $100 discount for returning exhibitors from 2018 or sooner.
- Two Premium Center Booths ($200 additional) are available. Lock them in NOW!
- We offer a 2 payment option; with half down and remaining balance by 9/1/21.
- The Exhibitor area is in a separate room from the conference. We offer ample exhibitor time and encourage attendees to visit exhibitors during all breaks. Complimentary Basic Wifi in meeting space. Electric available for nominal up charge. If you require significant power for your space; please contact hotel to arrange that. Standard electric only is standard for the nominal fee.
- Discounted Conference fee: $275 for paid exhibitors to attend all 2 day conference events and teachings.
- Each exhibitor will give a short introduction (~5 minutes) of your products or service on 10/22 Friday’s Exhibitors Lunch.
- One opportunity for one Exhibitor Sponsored lunch! Saturday, Oct 23 allows for a 30 minute presentation. Cost is $1,500 for this great marketing opportunity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you are interested in this sponsorship.
- Exhibitors are welcome to sponsor speakers. Sponsor’s name and products may be mentioned before the speakers’ presentation. For details, please contact vanessa@HoweRT.com
Space is limited. Please let us know if you are willing to join us to share your excellent products. Please register below, or contact email@example.com if you have any question.
Crowne Plaza Phoenix Chandler Golf Resort
1 N San Marcos Pl, Chandler, AZ 85225
T: 480-812-0900 https://sanmarcosresort.com/
1. Conference Group Rates: Traditional (Single or double occupancy) $139.00 + 11.67% tax (Room rates will be increased by $10.00 per person for triple and quadruple occupancy. Additional suites, if requested, are available at the prevailing rate). Resort fee $15 per day is waived. These Group Rates will expire on September 16, 2021.
2. Please use this link
If this link doesn’t work, please call 1-877-685-5594 to reserve the room with reference block code “QGY”. Or mention Group name “Microcurrent Conference”.
Note: Please use online booking above or call hotel directly. Use our group name to make reservations! Do not book using other website or local travel agency as you will not be given the discounted rate and the room will not be counted towards our groups’ required guest rooms bookings. Thank you for your support! If you want us to book hotel for you, please let us know. We would be happy to do that!
Note: Keep in mind when receiving a confirmation letter from making a reservation online or through our call center, it will automatically show a resort fee. This is an IHG standard, however, since this has been waived per our contract, the hotel will absorb that fee upon check in. If you require an early check-in you will need to book the night before, otherwise early check-ins can be requested, however, they are not guaranteed. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to arrival or No Shows will result in a charge equal to one night’s room and tax. Your rooms cutoff date is 9/16/21, after this date any rooms left in your block will be released for general sale. Any rooms needed after your cutoff date can be booked based on availability and need to be done directly through the hotel manager for our conference. Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Online registration. For regular registration, click here to register online.
- Mail-in Registration. If you are qualified for discount like speakers, returned vendors, patients, or if you have discount code, or if you have a special need, please use mail-in registration. Please download 15th_AMC_Registration_Form here, fill in and send the form in via mail, fax or email. Mail address, fax number or email address is on the form.
Vanessa Howe, MSPT, vanessa@HoweRT.com , 586-991-0801
Phone: 586-991-0801, 623-252-0340
We have a great line-up of sponsors (in alphabetic order below) this year! Please be sure to visit the links below to learn more about their products and special offers, available only for conference attendees!
HoweRT® was originally established to meet the needs of practitioners and patients who desire to use the power of microcurrent technology, without costly and extensive classes to learn programming. Today, HoweRT has established themselves as a premier FSM device and the only comprehensive, exclusively pre-programmed device on the market! Heal like the professionals with Micro Sport!
HoweRT® strives to provide a high quality line of Pre-Programmed Resonance-Based Devices to allow practitioners to utilize the power of this technology right out of the box with minimal cost and with less than an hour of on-line training. We offer comprehensive support in quickly integrating new technologies into practitioners’ clinics.
Inspirstar Inc. is a leading innovator of the state-of-the-art medical device and specializes in Microcurrent technology and Microcurrent devices.
Inspirstar IS02 Programmable Microcurrent StimulatorTM is the FIRST FDA-Approved Portable Programmable Microcurrent Stimulation Machine, the innovated programmable portable unit we have passion for and we are proud of.
MEND Technology is a solution-based company providing innovative approaches for bio-resonance technologies. We are committed to listening to the needs of practitioners and staying vigilant to this fast-paced and ever-changing environment of energy medicine applications.
In the last two years alone, significant advances and research have demonstrated and proven the effectiveness, time and time again, of energy medicine applications to promote optimal wellness, decrease inflammation, reverse aging, and heal trauma in ways previously considered impossible. We are here to stay current with the data, research and times and provide practitioners with cutting edge technology.
Waygood Wellness offer Quantum Energy Products.
Wellness PEMF has designed and engineered some of the best PEMF devices on the market today, including the Microcurrent Magnetic Converter, that works on the top three microcurrent devices. All PEMF devices are not only programmable, with over 500 premade protocols, but practitioners can edit ours or create their own seven channel frequency programs. Our simple to use, click n drag software is FREE with each device and makes patient records a cinch. We have the only stackable program sets in the PEMF industry and offer that on all devices, including new portable MAGREZ B, See devices and AMC SPECIALS at wellnesspemf.com.