Annual Microcurrent Conference (formerly Mircocurrent Case Conference) started in 2007 and is to bring together the very diverse groups microcurrent practitioners. The purpose of this conference and trainings is to unite the microcurrent community, bring together leaders in the field of microcurrent applications and technologies, help to expand each other’s knowledge and benefit all practitioners, patients and the whole community.
The 14th Annual Microcurrent Conference and Training
Oct 21~24, 2020
Crowne Plaza – San Marcos Golf Resort, Chandler, Arizona
This Year’s Topic: Treating the Nervous System with Microcurrent
Join us in beautiful Chandler, Arizona! The Crowne Plaza -San Marcos Golf Resort offers guests world-class golfing, pool access, and numerous restaurant choices. Along with a variety of shopping, galleries and more, in historic downtown Chandler! Enjoy a week away in sunny Arizona! We look forward to seeing you in October! Visit the San Marcos Golf Resort site here for more info.
Mark Your Calendar! Registration will open soon!
- This is a once a year opportunity to join the larger microcurrent community!
- New Theme Topic – Treating the Nervous System with Microcurrent! Understand microcurrent from many angles.
- Be inspired by present industry leaders on the latest breakthrough and improvements! Gain insight and treatment ideas to integrate into your practice for a healthy future!
- Not just Microcurrent. Other rejuvenate medicines are also covered by our speakers.
- New training classes!
- Take your practice to the next level of revenue!
- Visit our exhibitors and check out the newest and best microcurrent and bio-energetic medical devices!
- Patients/Non-professional attendees are also welcome to learn microcurrent and listen to the miracles presented by advanced microcurrent practitioners. Discount may apply.
- A gift.
(Please note: Speakers, training, pricing, and more have not been finalized, check back regularly for updates)
Oct 21~22, 2020, Pre-Conference Training – MORE INFO ANNOUCED SOON!
Oct 21, 2020 (Wednesday)
Oct 22, 2020 (Thursday)
Training fee: Please check each training.
Oct 23~24, 2020 2-Day Conference – MORE INFO ANNOUCED SOON!
Oct 23, 2020 (Friday)
Oct 24, 2020 (Saturday)
Conference fee: MORE INFO ANNOUCED SOON!
We have a phenomenal line-up of speakers! Info coming soon!
Vanessa Howe, MSPT USA (Chair)
Vanessa Howe, MSPT is a physical therapist and pioneer in the area of Resonance Based Technologies. She integrated microcurrent (Frequency Specific Microcurrent-FSM) into her Physical Therapy practice in 2005. Since then, she has been a national instructor who is viewed as an innovative programmer of both current (electrical stim) and magnetic fields (pEMF). She has taught physicians, therapists, and trainers from all over the world. She is regarded as one of the foremost authorities in use of microcurrent for athletic injuries, both working directly with and consulting with some of the top athletic cases in the country. Vanessa works with athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB, Olympic Sports of gymnastics, soccer, NHL, and many NCAA sports. Meanwhile her clinic continues to serve a general pain population in the northern suburbs of Detroit, Michigan.
Vanessa is an active speaker in the area of Microcurrent, as well as Resonance and BioEnergy Medicine. She has been a highlighted Keynote Speaker for this conference for the past 4 years. She joins us this year as a co-chair.
John Shieh, MD USA
Dr Shieh was a founder of both Modern Concepts Medical Group and RejuvaYou Medical Corporation. His specialties include non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic medicine and anti-aging medicine. His focus on excellence and patient care has earned him the distinction of being selected “Best Doctors” by LA Downtown News and currently featured on Best of LA. Dr Shieh offers the leading edge treatments in skin rejuvenation and anti-aging to all patients. These treatments were previously guarded as beauty secrets by famous actors, models, and the rich and famous. Dr. Shieh’s practice of non-invasive cosmetic treatments has always been by referral-only, and included international celebrities, Miss Universe contestants, models, actresses, NFL cheerleaders, and other clients that needed to always look and feel their best. However, with the expansion of his facilities and the formation of RejuvaYou, these amazing treatments are now available to everyone who wishes to turn back the hands of time to look and feel younger and become healthier.
October 21-22, 2020, Wednesday~Thursday
For these training classes, if you have any question or if you are not sure which ones best suit your need, please contact Vanessa vanessa@HoweRT.com
We appreciate if you have an interesting case to present whatever big or small case to share with the community. Please send the case name and brief to co-chair Vanessa Howe email@example.com . Because only 4-5 cases will be presented, please submit your case ASAP.
Top cases will win Case Presentation Award.
We would like to invite you to participate in the Conference and showcase your products/services to our physician and nonphysician participants.
- Standard exhibitor fee (will be announced soon) which includes a 10 x 10 space with table and 2 chairs. Each exhibitor fee includes 2 exhibitor hall badges. Friday Exhibitor Lunch Presentation Included. Returned exhibitors from 2019 gets $100 discount.
- Three Premium Center Booths with $300 additional fee are available. It will go quickly.
- We offer 2 payments with half down and remaining balance by 8/1.
- The Exhibitor area is in a separate room from the conference and we will require attendees to visit exhibitors during all breaks. Complimentary Basic Wifi in meeting space and 50% discount on Premium Wifi. Electric available for nominal up charge.
- Discounted Conference fee $245 available for paid exhibitors to attend conference.
- Each exhibitor will give a short introduction (~5 minutes) of your products or service on 10/25 Friday’s Exhibitors Lunch.
- One opportunity for one exhibitor to sponsor the lunch on Saturday for $1,950 for a 30 minute presentation. This is a great marketing opportunity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you are interested in these sponsorship.
- Exhibitors are welcome to sponsor speakers. Sponsor’s name and products may be mentioned before the speakers’ presentation. For details, please contact vanessa@HoweRT.com
Space is limited. Please let us know if you are willing to join us to share your excellent products. Please register below, or contact email@example.com if you have any question.
San Marcos Golf Resort
San Marcos Place, One, Chandler, AZ 85225
Phone: (480) 789-5300, (877) 685-5594 Fax: (480) 812-0900 https://www.sanmarcosresort.com
1. Conference Group Rates: Traditional (Single or Double occupancy) $139.00 + 11.67% tax (Room rates will be increased by $10.00 per person for triple and quadruple occupancy. Additional suites, if requested, are available at the prevailing rate). Resort fee has been waived and includes complimentary WiFi. These Group Rates will expire on September 21, 2020.
2. For reservations, lease call (480) 812-0900 to reserve the room. Please mention Group name “Annual Microcurrent Conference 2020”. Use code WZJ or use this link to book.
Note: Please use online booking above or call hotel and use our group name to make reservations, instead of using other website or local travel agency because the hotel has a requirement of guest rooms booked by the conference. Thank you for your support! If you want us to book hotel for you, please let us know.
Vanessa Howe, MSPT, firstname.lastname@example.org , 586-991-0801
Phone: 586-991-0801, 623-252-0340