Annual Microcurrent Conference (formerly Mircocurrent Case Conference) started in 2007 and is to bring together the very diverse groups microcurrent practitioners. The purpose of this conference and trainings is to unite the microcurrent community, bring together leaders in the field of microcurrent applications and technologies, help to expand each other’s knowledge and benefit all practitioners, patients and the whole community.
The 13th Annual Microcurrent Conference and Training
Oct 23~26, 2019
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
This Year’s Topic: The Many Faces of Micro!
Microcurrent is changing the world in so many ways! From Pain to aesthetics, Athletics to Wound Healing, Eyes to Military Trauma! Come and learn from some of the world’s great physicians and practitioners on how Micro can advance your practice, enhance healing and pain, or boost your outcomes.
Join us in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona! The WeKoPa Resort offers guests stunning desert views, world-class golfing, pool & spa access, and numerous restaurant choices. Horseback riding and desert buggies are also available! Enjoy a week away in sunny Arizona! We look forward to seeing you in October! Visit the WeKoPa site here for more info.
- This is a once a year opportunity to join the larger microcurrent community!
- New Theme Topic – The Many Faces of Microcurrent! Understand micocurrent from many angles.
- Be inspired by present industry leaders on the latest breakthrough and improvements! Gain insight and treatment ideas to integrate into your practice for a healthy future!
- Not just Microcurrent. Other rejuvenate medicines are also covered by our speakers.
- New training classes!
- Take your practice to the next level of revenue!
- Visit our exhibitors and check out the newest and best microcurrent and bio-energetic medical devices!
- Patients/Non-professional attendees are also welcome to learn microcurrent and listen to the miracles presented by advanced microcurrent practitioners. Discount may apply.
- Enjoy social and play day on Sunday(Oct. 27) in sunny Arizona. Play Golf with colleagues. Attend fun adventures – Horseback Riding, Green Zebras, Desert Buggies, Desert Belle Cruise, Guided Kayaking, Segway Tour, etc and Casino! Check Adventures here.
- All 2-day conference attendees will receive a gift -Travel Pillow with Built-in Hoodie Cap. Your perfect choice companion for your trip. Also a perfect addition at at home for relaxing the head and neck muscles when watching TV or reading leaning on bed. It has a cap, which can be used a sleep mask. DON’T MISS IT.
(Please note: Speakers, training, pricing, and more have not been finalized, check back regularly for updates)
Oct 23~24, 2019, Pre-Conference Training
Oct 23, 2019 (Wednesday)
Oct 24, 2019 (Thursday)
Training fee: Please check each training.
Oct 25~26, 2019 2-Day Conference
Oct 25, 2019 (Friday)
Oct 26, 2019 (Saturday)
- $495 Early Bird fee before Aug.1st including 2-day conference, Exhibitors’ lunch and Award Banquet. $645 regular fee after Aug.1.
- One day pass (Friday or Saturday) is available for half price.
- Speakers and case presenters are qualified for discount. Please contact vanessa@HoweRT.com for discount details.
- Patients/Non-professional attendees may qualify $100 discount. Please email your information to email@example.com for discount approval.
- $245 2-day conference fee for paid exhibitors.
Oct 27, 2019, Social Events
Including but not limited to golf & other adventures like horseback riding, desert buggy rides, etc.
We have a phenomenal line-up of speakers! Info coming soon!
Keynote Speaker: John Shieh, MD USA
Dr Shieh was a founder of both Modern Concepts Medical Group and RejuvaYou Medical Corporation. His specialties include non-invasive and minimally invasive cosmetic medicine and anti-aging medicine. His focus on excellence and patient care has earned him the distinction of being selected “Best Doctors” by LA Downtown News and currently featured on Best of LA. Dr Shieh offers the leading edge treatments in skin rejuvenation and anti-aging to all patients. These treatments were previously guarded as beauty secrets by famous actors, models, and the rich and famous. Dr. Shieh’s practice of non-invasive cosmetic treatments has always been by referral-only, and included international celebrities, Miss Universe contestants, models, actresses, NFL cheerleaders, and other clients that needed to always look and feel their best. However, with the expansion of his facilities and the formation of RejuvaYou, these amazing treatments are now available to everyone who wishes to turn back the hands of time to look and feel younger and become healthier.
Marie-Claire Buckley, MD USA
Dr. Buckley received her MD from Mayo Medical School in Rochester, MN and completed a plastic surgery residency at the University of Minnesota, with a fellowship in pediatric craniofacial plastic surgery at Primary Children’s Hospital in Salt Lake City, UT. She is an assistant professor at the University of Minnesota Division of Plastic Surgery, and has additional certifications in wound care and integrative holistic medicine.
Darren Starwynn, O.M.D. USA
Darren Starwynn, O.M.D. has led hundreds of educational workshops for doctors and patients throughout the world and is the author of three groundbreaking books. He has over 30 years experience as an expert in acupuncture, pain management and microcurrent, and is the inventor of innovative energy medical devices used worldwide.
As a techno-shaman Darren integrates advanced energy technologies with higher dimensional Quantum healing to help his clients release old trauma, pain, and blockages. The ultimate aim of his work is to empower people to discover and actualize their most fulfilling life purpose so they can be an active part of the solution on Earth. He is a gifted channeler, psychic and healer. A lifetime meditator, Darren works locally in Mill Valley, California at the Center for Health and Happiness and also offers remote healing throughout the world.
Fernando Yaacov Peña, MD. MSc Columbia
Dr. Peña is Ophthalmologist trained in Colombia and in the USA (University of Southern California and Doheny Eye Institute), with special emphasis in anterior segment surgery, ophthalmic clinical and epidemiological research, primary eye care and prevention of blindness. He is also the Advisor and Consultant for Lions Clubs International Foundation-Sight First, American Academy of Ophthalmology, American Health Organization and Vision 2020 Latin America. He is also Professor of Ophthalmology in various residency programs in Latin America, the “Fundacion Vision” in Paraguay, the “Fundacion Oftalmológica del Caribe” in Colombia, and the Colombian Society of Ophthalmology, Advisor/speaker for pharmaceutical laboratories. He has developed projects related to retinopathy of prematurity in Paraguay and Colombia. Organized Courses and Workshops for prevention of blindness, community eye health, research, leadership and management, and was involved in the evaluation of eye care services in Haiti after the earthquake in 2010 and presentation of the results to several NGOs of the region in Santo Domingo.
Ali Shambayati, Scientist
Ali Shambayati is a founder and CTO of TAMA Research and directs the Research and Development efforts at the company. Mr. Shambayati has 30 years of experience in the engineering field. He holds a Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. With his creative mind and extensive research, he has developed a unique methodology for microcurrent treatment. His endeavors in this field started in 1987, as he took on the challenge to develop a more effective technique for treating paralyzed patients through non-invasive electrical stimulation of the skeletal muscles and peripheral nerves. His research in Biomedical Engineering lead to the development of Adaptive Stimulation Algorithm (ASA)™ and MetaWave (M2W)™ – the patented, proprietary mathematical and electronic engines at the heart of TAMA Smart Microcurrent™ Systems. Mr. Shambayati’s passion is to help people achieve better health through holistic means such as bioelectric cellular function repair, ionic flow normalization, and alignment of the body’s bio-electromagnetic field. He also conducts educational classes on physiology, bioelectric properties of the human body, and microcurrent science.
Vanessa Howe, MSPT USA (Chair)
Vanessa Howe, MSPT is a physical therapist and pioneer in the area of Resonance Based Technologies. She integrated microcurrent (Frequency Specific Microcurrent-FSM) into her Physical Therapy practice in 2005. Since then, she has been a national instructor who is viewed as an innovative programmer of both current (electrical stim) and magnetic fields (pEMF). She has taught physicians, therapists, and trainers from all over the world. She is regarded as one of the foremost authorities in use of microcurrent for athletic injuries, both working directly with and consulting with some of the top athletic cases in the country. Vanessa works with athletes from the NFL, NBA, MLB, Olympic Sports of gymnastics, soccer, NHL, and many NCAA sports. Meanwhile her clinic continues to serve a general pain population in the northern suburbs of Detroit, Michigan.
Vanessa is an active speaker in the area of Microcurrent, as well as Resonance and BioEnergy Medicine. She has been a highlighted Keynote Speaker for this conference for the past 4 years. She joins us this year as a co-chair.
More speakers pending confirmation…
October 23-24, 2019, Wednesday~Thursday
For these training classes, if you have any question or if you are not sure which ones best suit your need, please contact Vanessa vanessa@HoweRT.com
Training #1a Inspirstar Level One training Oct. 23 Only.
Instructor: Ning Wu
Tuition: $349 for Level One training
Level One Training is for practitioners and pre-approved patients who are interested in learning more about effective use of the Inspirstar Microcurrent products including software and devices. You will learn the basics of microcurrent device, how to create protocols, profiles, program the device with your own treatments. This training needs moderate knowledge of PC operations. Product cost (software and/or device) is not included in the tuition. This was 2-day class and I try to squeeze it to 1-day to save your travel time. For any question or patient pre-approval, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attendees need to bring your own Window PC to the training, or Mac PC with Windows on its virtual machine like Parallels.
Training #1b Inspirstar Level Two training, Oct. 24 Only.
Instructor: Ning Wu
Tuition: $349 for Level Two training.
Inspirstar Level Two training is for practitioners and patients who have owned Inspirstar device and software and want to learn more advanced features. You will learn the following: advanced waveforms explanations and the use of difference waveforms; Real Time to enable visualization of frequencies delivered to the body in real time on your computer monitor; Random Frequency/Loop to specify and control random frequency which is reported to work better than specific frequency in some studies; IS02 advanced features especially IS02PRO, the most advanced “Game Changer of FSM device”; and the discussion of current flow in the body. This was 2-day class and I try to squeeze it to 1-day to save your travel time.
Training Bonus: Profile Editor Real Time feature and Random Frequency/Loop feature For Free( $150 value).
Training #2 Reboot Your Practice with Advanced Programming, Oct. 23 Only.
Instructor: Vanessa Howe
Repeat Performance By Popular Demand! You asked for it…again! In this 1 day course, acclaimed programmer and practitioner Vanessa Howe will share her methodology and philosophy of programming. Developed for the active practitioner, this class will focus on how to take your “good” outcomes to “great”. Learn how to decide which frequencies to run longer, shorter, and loop processes. Practitioners are encouraged to bring real life, challenging cases to problem solve and discuss. This class focuses on where participants are, to help you get to the next level. Vanessa assures that there is something for anyone! A limited number of cases will be selected from submitted cases (deadline Sept 7th) to be incorporated into the class outline. Sign Up and submit cases early! Cost of Program: $395. Contact Vanessa at: vanessa@HoweRT.com for more information and available Presenter Discount Pricing on this course. Repeat Attendee Discount available as well. Email Vanessa for more information!
Training #3 Microcurrent as a Part of Multi-Dimensional Treatment, Oct. 24 Only
Instructor: Darren Starwynn, O.M.D.
Tuition: $349 including CEU 8-hour credit for Acupuncturists
Teaching Content: Medicine and the evolution of consciousness; The three dimensions of clinical practice: 3D – 4D – 5D (D = dimension); From “practitioner” or “technician” to Lightworker – choosing it and accelerating the process; Tapping into your deep soul memory of being a Lightworker or Healer; Clearing personal residoo-doo of the past: trauma, inhibition, fear, feeling stuck into your left brain; Vibrational Medicine – microcurrent, light, sound, potentized substances, plant essences; The low-down on microcurrent – it’s most powerful applications; The Microlight Trauma/PTSD Release method; How to improve your results treating people with difficult chronic pain cases using microcurrent; Spinal Autonomic Balance technique; Combining FSM (Frequency-Specific Microcurrent) with acu-point treatments with microcurrent or needles; Combination FSM –Acupoint protocols for: Post-Stroke/ Peripheral Neuropathy, Knee and Hip pain, Whole-Body energetic balancing; Introduction to Quantum Healing – Practicum; Integrating Vibrational medicine and microcurrent with higher dimensional Quantum Healing.
We appreciate if you have an interesting case to present whatever big or small case to share with the community. Please send the case name and brief to co-chair Vanessa Howe email@example.com . Because only 4-5 cases will be presented, please submit your case ASAP.
Top cases will win Case Presentation Award.
We would like to invite you to participate in the Conference and showcase your products/services to our physician and nonphysician participants.
- Standard exhibitor fee is $875 early bird ($1,075 after Aug.1) which includes a 10 x 10 space with table and 2 chairs. Each exhibitor fee includes 2 exhibitor hall badges. Friday Exhibitor Lunch Presentation Included. Returned exhibitors from 2018 gets $100 discount.
- Three Premium Center Booths with $300 additional fee are available. It will go quickly.
- We offer 2 payments with half down and remaining balance by 8/1.
- The Exhibitor area is in a separate room from the conference and we will require attendees to visit exhibitors during all breaks. Complimentary Basic Wifi in meeting space and 50% discount on Premium Wifi. Electric available for nominal up charge.
- Discounted Conference fee $245 available for paid exhibitors to attend conference.
- Each exhibitor will give a short introduction (~5 minutes) of your products or service on 10/25 Friday’s Exhibitors Lunch.
- One opportunity for one exhibitor to sponsor the lunch on Saturday for $1,950 for a 30 minute presentation. This is a great marketing opportunity. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP if you are interested in these sponsorship.
- Exhibitors are welcome to sponsor speakers. Sponsor’s name and products may be mentioned before the speakers’ presentation. For details, please contact vanessa@HoweRT.com
Space is limited. Please let us know if you are willing to join us to share your excellent products. Please register below, or contact email@example.com if you have any question.
WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center
10438 N. Fort McDowell Road, Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ 85264
Phone: (480) 789-5300 Fax: (480) 789-854 https://www.wekoparesortandconferencecenter.com/
1. Conference Group Rates: Traditional (Single or Double occupancy) $149.00 + 12.75% tax (Room rates will be increased by $10.00 per person for triple and quadruple occupancy. Additional suites, if requested, are available at the prevailing rate). Reduced Resort fee $10 per day. These Group Rates will expire on September 23, 2019.
2. Please use the booking link below to book your hotel room. If for some reason you can’t book online, please call (480) 789-5300 to reserve the room. Please mention Group name “Microcurrent Annual Conference”.
3. All group rates are based on single or double occupancy in a room. Each additional person 18 years of age or older will be charged a fee of $10.00 per room/per night. Individual reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid late cancellation charge.
Note: Please use online booking above or call hotel and use our group name to make reservations, instead of using other website or local travel agency because the hotel has a requirement of guest rooms booked by the conference. Thank you for your support! If you want us to book hotel for you, please let us know.
We would like to organize group social events on Oct. 27 to have fun together. Please sign up for the social events you are interested in now. We will count you in once you sign up. No payment until later.
Choice Includes (select your choices in the registration form):
- Golf Clinic
- Golf Tee Time
- Horseback Riding
- Green Zebra Adventure Jeeps
- Boat Tours
Join us in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona! The WeKoPa Resort offers guests unmatched desert views, world-class golfing, pool & spa access, and numerous restaurant choices. Horseback riding, kayaking, and desert buggies are also available! There are endless activities for you to experience!
- Online registration. For regular registration, click here to register online.
- Mail-in Registration. If you are qualified for discount like speakers, returned vendors, patients, or if you have discount code, or if you have a special need, please use mail-in registration. Please download PDF Registration form here, fill in and send the form in via mail, fax or email. Mail address, fax number or email address is on the form.
Vanessa Howe, MSPT, firstname.lastname@example.org , 586-991-0801
Phone: 586-991-0801, 623-688-8511