Annual Microcurrent Conference (formerly Mircocurrent Case Conference) started in 2007 and is to bring together the very diverse groups microcurrent practitioners. The purpose of this conference and trainings is to unite the microcurrent community, bring together leaders in the field of microcurrent applications and technologies, help to expand each other’s knowledge and benefit all practitioners, patients and the whole community.
The 13th Annual Microcurrent Conference and Training
Oct 23~26, 2019
We-Ko-Pa Resort and Conference Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
This Year’s Topic: The Many Faces of Micro!
Microcurrent is changing the world in so many ways! From Pain to aesthetics, Athletics to Wound Healing, Eyes to Military Trauma! Come and learn from some of the world’s great physicians and practitioners on how Micro can advance your practice, enhance healing and pain, or boost your outcomes.
Join us in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona! The WeKoPa Resort offers guests stunning desert views, world-class golfing, pool & spa access, and numerous restaurant choices. Horseback riding and desert buggies are also available! Enjoy a week away in sunny Arizona! We look forward to seeing you in October! Visit the WeKoPa site here for more info.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend 2019 Microcurent Conference!
- This is a once a year opportunity to join the larger microcurrent community!
- New Theme Topic – The Many Faces of Microcurrent! Understand micocurrent further from many angles.
- Be inspired by present industry leaders on the latest breakthrough and improvements! Gain insight and treatment ideas to integrate into your practice for a healthy future!
- Not just Microcurrent. Other rejuvenate medicines are also covered by our speakers.
- New training classes!
- Take your practice to the next level of revenue!
- Visit our exhibitors and check out the newest and best microcurrent and bio-energetic medical devices!
- Patients/Non-professional attendees are also welcome to learn microcurrent and listen to the miracles presented by advanced microcurrent practitioners. Discount may apply.
- Enjoy social and plan day on Sunday(Oct. 27) in sunny Arizona. Play Golf with colleagues. Attend fun adventures – Horseback Riding, Green Zebras, Desert Buggies, Desert Belle Cruise, Guided Kayaking, Segway Tour, etc and Casino! Check Adventures here.
- All 2-day conference attendees will receive a gift -Travel Pillow with Built-in Hoodie Cap. Your perfect choice companion for your trip. Also a perfect addition at at home for relaxing the head and neck muscles when watching TV or reading leaning on bed. It has a cap, which can be used a sleep mask. DON’T MISS IT.
(Please note: Speakers, training, pricing, and more have not been finalized, check back regularly for updates)
Oct 23~24, 2019, Pre-Conference Training
Oct 23, 2019 (Wednesday)
Oct 24, 2019 (Thursday)
Oct 25~26, 2019 2-Day Conference
Oct 25, 2019 (Friday)
Oct 26, 2019 (Saturday)
Oct 27, 2019, Social Events: Including but not limited to golf & other adventures like horseback riding, desert buggy rides, etc.
We have a phenomenal line-up of speakers! Info coming soon!
Details coming soon!
Call for Case Presentations
Each year more than 10 microcurrent cases are presented by microcurrent practitioners in this annual conference. We appreciate if you have an interesting case to present whatever big or small case to share with the community. Please send the case name and brief to co-chair Vanessa Howe firstname.lastname@example.org . Because only limited cases can be presented, please submit your case ASAP.
Top cases will win Case Presentation Award.
We would like to invite you to participate in the Conference and showcase your products/services to our physician and nonphysician participants.
- Standard exhibitor fee is $1,050 which includes a 10 x 10 space with table and 2 chairs. Your choice 6’ standard or 48” cocktail round. Each exhibitor fee includes 2 exhibitor hall badges. Friday Exhibitor Lunch Presentation Included.
- Premium Center Booths with $200 additional fee (Sorry all center booths have been taken!) .
- We offer 2 payments with half down and remaining Balance by 7/15.
- The Exhibitor area is in a separate room from the conference and we will require attendees to visit exhibitors during all breaks. Complimentary Basic Wifi in meeting space and 50% discount on Premium Wifi. Electric available for nominal up charge.
- Discounted Conference fee $700 available for exhibitors to attend conference.
- Each exhibitor will give a short introduction (~5 minutes) of your products or service on 9/28 Friday’s Exhibitors Lunch. We also have an opportunity for exhibitors to sponsor a Lunch on Saturday (not available) and Sunday( available). Each sponsorship event($1,500) will include the opportunity for a 30 minute presentation. This is a great marketing opportunity. It will go very quickly. Please contact ASAP if you are interested in these sponsorship.
Space is limited. Please let us know if you are willing to join us to share your excellent products. Please register below, or contact co-chairs/staff if you have any question.
WeKoPa Resort & Conference Center
10438 N. Fort McDowell Road Scottsdale/Fountain Hills, AZ 85264
Phone: (480) 789-5300 Fax: (480) 789-854
- Conference Group Rates: Traditional (Single or Double occupancy) $149.00 + 12.75% tax (Room rates will be increased by $10.00 per person for triple and quadruple occupancy. Additional suites, if requested, are available at the prevailing rate). Reduced Resort fee $10per day. These Group Rates will expire on September 23, 2019.
- Please call reservation toll 1-(844)-493-5672 to reserve the room. Please mention Group name “Microcurrent Annual Conference”. Hotel online booking not available for our group booking.
- All group rates are based on single or double occupancy in a room. Each additional person 18 years of age or older will be charged a fee of $10.00 per room/per night. Individual reservations must be cancelled at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid late cancellation charge.
Note: Please call hotel reservation toll number and use our conference group name to make reservations, instead of using other website or local travel agency because the hotel has a requirement of guest rooms booked by the conference. Thank you for your support! If you want us to book hotel for you, please let us know.
Details coming soon!
Registration to 13th Annual Microcurrent Conference and Training
Click here to register online. (will be available shortly)
For mail-in registration, please send email to email@example.com
Vanessa Howe,MSPT, firstname.lastname@example.org , 586-991-0801
Phone: 586-991-0801, 623-688-8511
Please mark your calendar. All details will be published very soon.